#development #laravel #php #reading-list
🔗 Laravel 10.20 Released
This week, the Laravel team released v10.20 with a createOrFirst() method, benchmark a single callable, a new response JSON assertion, and more:
- Eloquent createOrFirst() method
- Use trashed relationship even without soft deletes
- Benchmark a single callable and get a result
- Allow default values when merging data into an API resource
- Canonical JSON path assertion
The changelog can be found here.
⚠️ This post links to an external website. ⚠️
If this post was enjoyable or useful for you, please share it! If you have comments, questions, or feedback, you can email my personal email. To get new posts, subscribe use the RSS feed.